“Gratitude is the heart’s memory.”
~ French Proverbs
I am thankful and grateful for:
1. learning from the amazing people that walk into my life everyday
2. the smiles of the preschoolers who play yoga with me.
3. being able to wake up every morning and do something i enjoy.
4. finding new ways to fall in love with the day.
5. my family who supports me in what i do.
6. to watch the sunrise and sunset
7. to be inspired by the people i meet.
8. finding the quiet moments and knowing how to appreciate them.
9. having teachers who are excited about sharing their knowledge.
10. starry nights.
11. finding another creative outlet.
12. an understanding landlord.
13. not letting the small stuff get to me 75% of the time.
14. to see the beauty in most ordinary
15. the love and appreciation i feel from clients and students
16. being able to groove to the music
17. friends who are willing to help and up for new adventures
18. my passion
19. friend who nudge me back on the path when i lose my way.
20. the mistakes i’ve learned from.
21. my nephew reminding me to play
22. the universe opening up the doors for me.
23. not allowing fear to rule my life
24. the lessons i’ve learned from dogs
25. being able to put smiles on people.
what are you thankful for?